My client is seeking a Graduate Data Analyst who will be responsible for the delivery of strategic growth projects, new products and the continuous development of insight, reporting, and forecasting.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate who is commercially focussed and has a strong academic background achieving a 2:1 or above and is looking to progress in a career within data analytics.
The role is based in Watford (with 2 to 3 days per week remote), offering a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 with a regular salary review, excellent training, and career progression.
- Assisting with the identification, analysis, recommendation and implementation of key strategic projects.
- Contributing to pricing strategy and wider B2B and B2C commercial strategy
- Helping different departments make commercial use of data and analysis.
- Collaborating with Finance to support the annual business-planning process and quarterly forecasting.
- Achieved a 2:1 or higher in a numerate degree from a top tier university.
- Self-motivated, hard-working and willing to roll-up sleeves; will be expected to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility as the role progresses.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role would be ideal (either from placement or industry experience)
- Analytical and logical thinker; strong Excel skills is essential.
- Excellent training
- Fantastic career development
- Excellent work culture with activities days (air-hockey tournament, quiz nights and a summer BBQ)
- Generous holiday package
- Many more
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company