Would you like to join one of the world's leading marketing agencies with offices around the world working as a Business Systems Analyst? Well, my client is seeking a bright graduate with a few years' experience working as an Analyst to come in and make data useful for brands and marketeers and who is curious about applying data to find insights and inform decisions.
The salary for this role is between £43,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits.
- Responsible for the clients EIMEAs EDI process, maintaining, developing and streamlining the process and ensuring new EDI requests are actioned and dealt with promptly.
- Responsible for the clients EIMEAs E-Commerce process, supporting and developing processes working with both internal customers and external parties.
- Ensures BS requests are logged, prioritised, reviewed, approved, escalated where required, and resolved internally or in collaboration with vendors to a high standard in a timely fashion.
- Audits and analyses data quality and integrity and issues corrective guidance to data owners. Designs new controls and processes to improve quality where appropriate.
- Collaborates with the Business Systems Manager to provide input and define the annual and long-term Business Systems strategic programme.
- Provides expert end user and internal Informations Systems training on EDI and E-Commerce.
- 5 + experience working in an analyst role
- Query Database Knowledge
- EDI & ERP experience
- Strong skills in using SQL or similar
The client would like to see evidence of making data useful to inform advertising or marketing decisions, and ultimately deliver an impact for a business, brand or customer.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (Daniel . Cullen @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.