Role: .Net/C# Developer
Salary: £30,000-£60,000 DOE (Junior - Mid Level)
Are you ready to join an industry-leading Saas company that works with giants such as ExxonMobil as well as several other Fortune 500 companies?
My client uses the latest technologies for their bespoke software solutions and is on the lookout for a talented Software Engineer to join their team. You will be involved in client meetings, building, and maintaining new and existing applications, stakeholder management ad much more. The opportunities here are endless as the company is expanding due to a strong pipeline of new and existing clients.
The right candidate will be a driven and ambitious individual who is always looking to learn and as well as share knowledge and be a key part of the development team.
You will enjoy a great company culture, progression structure, regular salary reviews, and the latest tech! They have multiple projects going on at any one time and you will get the chance to join a high calibre team of developers and consultants.
· BSc STEM Subject
· B class share options after 1 and 2 years. (Dividend Paying)
· Optional BUPA scheme
· Salary sacrifice schemes
· CPI pay rise in January each year (pay rise in line with yearly inflation)
· Team building and activity days away.
· 7% company pension scheme contribution
· Options to travel with company projects: USA, Singapore, China.
· Work hours are flexible around project and team commitments.
· Full access to Udemy.
· Remote Working Model (1 Day a week in the office)
· 25 days holiday increasing with service plus bank holidays!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-renowned client which can take your career to the next level. The client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible so please APPLY quickly!
Please submit your CV for consideration or call on 02039348088.