Role: Data Engineer
Location: Remote or in their modern offices in London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst / Data Processing Specialist to join of the biggest market research firms in the country. You will be working on data collected by telephone questionnaires and the cleansing/analysis you provide to clients will, in turn, help them to make a wider social impact.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Extract raw data from the system, checking its validity and quality of data
- Data cleansing and analyst: write a cleaning syntax and a conversion syntax to meet client's data map
- Creating tabulations to compare data
- Reviewing data inconsistencies
- Generate final data files
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong working knowledge of statistical and analytical software - SPSS, ASCII
- Good understanding of working with numbers and raw/unstructured data
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or other related degree
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK