Role: Data Insight Analyst
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
My client is a leading direct marketing agency based in Leeds. They are looking for a highly numerate individual to help and support the development of their analytics function. They utilise data and technology to help accelerate client business performance and growth. You will be working with a variety of clients, in a fast paced, hands-on analytical role.
This role will develop you into an analyst who will be able to apply complex statistical techniques and deliver strategic recommendations and you will play a key role in the continued growth of this successful business.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- SPSS, Cygnus, SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Propensity Modelling, Statistical Analysis, Customer Segmentation, Data Mining, Data Manipulation
- Experience in using Modelling Software
- Ability to present findings
- 20 days holiday with an additional day for every full calendar year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- A day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Company healthcare scheme after 1 full year or service subject to availability
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.