Data Engineer - Remote - £Flexible DOE
Role: Data Engineer
Location: Remote (UK Wide)
Salary: Flexible, depending on experience
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to one of the world's leading Digital Transformation solutions providers. With an expanding employee base of over 45,000 worldwide, they need someone to join ASAP. In the last 12 months they have experienced record revenues of over €4.5bn! With their client base including market leaders in every sector from Banking, Insurance, and Retail, to Travel, Transport and Utilities.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Working independently on either; single or multiple projects OR smaller elements of the bigger projects available in the company. These projects are often multi-disciplined
- Design, develop and implement data streaming, extraction, migration and integration patterns, which manipulate existing pipelines into almost real time contexts
- Liaise with key stakeholders and business leaders both internally and that of key clients, to ensure the utilization of the available tech functionality from the data streaming perspective
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Background - Some commercial experience in a Data Engineer role
- Data Engineering - Solid understanding of data integration, data quality and data governance patterns and frameworks.
- Data Analysis - Analytical extractions, manipulation and wrangling using applicable technologies
- Technical Translator - A structured thinker with the ability to clarify and simplify complex solutions to achieve business insights. Good data story-teller that explains the data science to non-tech people
- Soft skills - adaptable and flexible to new work requests and highly demanding priorities.
- An ability to see the bigger picture, understanding where activities are inter-related while ensuring dependencies are clear and appropriately managed to achieve success.
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK