Data Engineer - Remote - £60K DOE
Position: Data Engineer
Location: London (Remote working flexibility)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Visa Sponsorship: Not Applicable
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
My client is a leading organisation within the Healthcare and Life Sciences space, working with over 70 UK and international healthcare providers. Their software, through the power of Machine Learning and AI, is able create predictive and real-time insight to over 15 million patients, and the systems that support them.
Right now, they are looking to bring a Data Engineer into their expanding team. You will be an ambassador for the company as a whole. Your responsibilities will cover data, technical, analytics and data solutions, focusing on healthcare and related sectors. You will take a lead role in working with delivery, data engineering and technology clients and colleagues to develop and deliver transformational solutions across the data and digital ecosystem. You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative. Working with senior stakeholders should come as second nature to this person.
🚀We're excited if you have:
* 3 years in a data technology function, preferably within an agency or consultancy environment or similar with transferable experience.
* Major Experience in either R or Python.
* Deep technical expertise throughout the modern healthcare ecosystem
* Data architecture, incorporating traditional customer data alongside digital data and integration
* Advanced Experience in SQL and R or Python
* Database technologies (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
* Agile and waterfall project management exposure, requirements gathering, ETL, wrangling and data modelling
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
* We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (stuart . cooper @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0203.934.3504
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.