A very exciting client of mine is seeking a Data Analyst with strong Python and SQL skills to work across multiple projects with a key understanding of deliverables, priorities, and accurate estimates of work requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to apply their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyse, and interpret large data sets. Excellent communication skills are vital in this role. There will be elements of Data Science in this role, so it would be beneficial if you have an interest and knowledge within Data Science.
The salary for this role is between £30,000 - £50,000 DOE and will require travel to Milton Keynes. Ideally the client is looking for someone who can start immediately. Training is provided in this role.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable reports
- Creating interactive tools for customers to see analytics applied to their data.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Asses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data mining techniques.
Skills and Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with a mathematical background
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distribution, statistical tests) and experience with applications
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports - advantageous
- Experience using SQL, ORACLE, MySQL/MariaDB databases
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company