Data Analyst - Chelsea (Hybrid) - £33,000 DOE
Role: Data Analyst
Location: Chelsea (Hybrid - twice a week in office)
Salary: £33,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Free Annual travel yearly (incl. Brazil, USA, Dubai, Sweden)
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
We are looking for an experienced DataAnalyst with a keen interest or experience with Salesforce, to join a one of the most prestigious international leaders in the education industry.
You will be working in their global Business Intelligence (BI) team as a part of the wider central marketing function. Their BI team covers everything from data analysis and insights including advanced analytics to data modelling and state of the art data visualisation, to generate strategic insights that support and drive business functions across the organisation. They already have great team within a fun and engaging work environment so if you have the skills below, don't wait to apply!
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Previous Career - Background in data analysis, ideally up to 2years experience in a similar position.
- DataAnalytics - Proven ability to find a story in a data set and provide a coherent narrative about a key data insight. Can provide examples.
- Education - A degree that included a strong learning in maths, statistics or data analytics.
- Salesforce - at least 2 years commercial experience
- Visualisation - Tableau (preferred), PowerBI and others still appliable
- SQL - Strong working knowledge
- Excel - advanced excel analytical skills (VLOOKUP, VBA, Pivot Tables etc.)
👓Other desirable skills:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Work experience in CRM marketing or data management
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (Joe . Wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.