Position: Data Analyst
Salary: 45-55K (depending on experience)
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid role)
My client is currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their growing team! Operating in the finance sector, my client is quickly growing to become one of the leaders in its industry. With inter-industry partnerships with global companies such as Goldman Sachs and Vodafone, they have quickly expanded their customer base and implemented revenue streams that have led to impressive year on year growth.
The last 12 months have seen an 88% growth in revenue and their forecasts suggest that this will be replicated in the following year. With their strategic partnerships, accelerating growth and fierce innovation, they are swiftly on their way to becoming one of the front runners in the industry!
They are now looking for an experienced and driven Data Analyst to join their team. This office is based in Basingstoke and you will be working on a hybrid basis. As a Data Analyst, you will use your analytical skills and commercial acumen to extract, clean, model and visualise data for various companies using technical tools and analysis.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for a Data Analyst to analyse large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. Your goal will be to help our company analyse trends to make better decisions.
- Extract, clean and analyse data using technical tools and statistical techniques
- Develop and implement database and data collections systems
- Present information using visualisation tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Generate final data files and reports for client distribution.
- Work collaboratively with commercial and operational teams to develop business cases and model scenarios, such as building innovation P&Ls, exploring new promotional mechanics, and evaluating the impact of commodity pricing
- Support in delivering robust, automated and accurate financial forecasts, identifying risks & opportunities, and presenting forecasted outlook to senior stakeholders and wider commercial teams
Requirements & Skills
- Degree in Maths/Statistics/Data Science/STEM or similar field
- 3+ years' commercial experience working as a Data Analyst
- Highly proficient in using SQL
- Highly proficient in using data visualisation tools (Power BI / Tableau)
- Working knowledge of Python
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Milan Jaizani @ ITECCO on 0203 334 9390 or email milan . jaizani @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.