Role: Data Analyst
Location: Preston (Flexible Work)
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Sponsorship: Does not provide sponsorship.
My client is a lead manufacturer across Europe and is currently focused on developing the use of leading-edge applications of information technology across the business. With the aim of growing the Data and Analytics team, they are currently looking for a Data Analyst to develop analytics tools and to liaise with different departments on big data analyses.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Experience with Qlik is desirable
- Experience with visualisation tool such as Tableau, Power BI or Equivalent
- Ability to identify and enact strategies for continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated with drive and initiative
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement, provided by Aviva
- Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
- Professional development with education programs and (online) training courses
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss role in more detail as well as interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.