Role: Data Analyst
Location: Doncaster (Flexible working)
Salary: £30,000 DOE
My client is a revolutionary in the finance sector and is looking for an ambitious and data driven analyst to join their expansion goals and ambitions. This will be an exciting time to join, with my client offering an excellent career prospect backed up with award winning training and development programmes.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for identifying trends, process improvements and potential operational improvements to drive performance of the organisation. You will also be in charge for production of daily MI and overall management of the MI process and infrastructure.
- BSc Mathematics or Statistics or similar.
- Excellent communication skills (ESSENTIAL) can communicate technical findings clearly to non-technical audiences (external clients).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Skilled in using SQL
- Skilled in Power BI either from university, personal projects, or commercial skills.
- Experience with some of the following tools would be helpful - Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft ads & Facebook.
- Excellent career prospect
- Top class training and development
- Ability to shape and grow the role
- AND MANY MORE!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.