My client is a data management solution provider to UK healthcare providers, including the NHS. We are looking for a Data Academy Developer to join the team.
The Data Academy Developer is responsible for the development and delivery of products in the Data Academy Suite with the ultimate aim of providing Data Academy services in the cloud. Reporting to the Development Platforms Development Manager and working alongside the Data Academy development team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Data Academy product Roadmap with emphasis on utilising 'Platform as a Service' (PaaS) technologies to provide a Data Academy Azure PaaS product. The successful candidate must have full stack development experience, a strong background in .NET and cloud development, and development of commercial products, and will be able to articulate the specific challenges of product vs bespoke development.
- Remote working optional
- Private medical and medical cash plan
- Death in service
- Company Pension 4%+4%
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Office parking on site in Reading if required
- 37.5 hour week (Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm)
- Azure PaaS technologies (Application Platform, SQL Managed Instance, Data Factory, IR, AKS)
- Visual Studio