Role: Cyber Security Sales Account Manager
Salary: up to £60,000 - OTE £90,000+ (uncapped)
Do you have a background in Cyber Security? Are you looking for a genuine increase in earnings and the opportunity to work with enterprise level clients?
This is a great role for those who enjoy a consultative sell whilst dealing with senior managers of market leading blue-chip companies. They require a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and secure their interest.
* Identifying and prospecting for new business opportunities in all industries working closely with Marketing and Senior Management
* Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Creating detailed proposals for services and solutions to prospective customers
* Executing proven sales methodology
* Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
* Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
* Accurately forecasting opportunities
* You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
* Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
* 3+ years proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with a background in the Cyber arena
* Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
* Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
* Strong communication and presentation skills - speaks clearly and persuasively.
* Is able to manage complex deals, with multiple stakeholders
* Strong technical acumen and the ability to participate in technical conversations is a bonus
* You will have the ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company's long-term goals.
* Company statutory pension scheme
* Birthday off work
* A birthday gift, rising in value annually
* Life insurance
* Social events
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending a copy of your CV for review.