Position: Cyber Security Engineer
Well renowned in the UK and globally, this business boasts a £10bn turnover and has 30+ offices worldwide which house over 10,000 employees. They have a new, exciting opening for an IT Security Specialist to be based out of their UK headquarters in London, to work closely with the CISO in ensuring that their data, systems, and network remain secure, and any possible threats are limited.
- Reviewing current security procedures and processes. Researching, advising, and implementing new tools and countermeasures to better protect systems and data.
- Monitoring for attacks and instructions.
- Responding to alerts, threats, and breaches with resolutions.
- Keeping company up to date and compliant with industry best practice, policies, and guidelines.
- Managing Penetration tests internally and conducting through external parties when required.
- Rolling out, managing, and configuring a range of network security tools and appliances.
Key Skills sought after:
- Security assessment of technical architecture and solutions
- 3+ years of Cyber Security Experience
- Cyber Security Frameworks and Compliance - ISO27001, NIST, Cyber Essentials, OWASP etc.
- SIEM (open to different vendor experience)
- IDS/IPS, 2FA, Proxies, Cryptography
- Solid understanding of computer networking - Routing/Switching, LAN/WAN, MPLS
- Multi-Vendor Firewall Configuration - Checkpoint, ASA, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Windows and Linux OS knowledge
- Certification such as: CEH/SSCP/CISA/CISM/CISSP, CCNA/CCNP (R&S/Security
- 32 Days holiday + Bank Holidays (increases further with service)
- Flexible and Remote working options
- Annual Bonus (10-20% depending on company performance)
- Improved Pension contributions
- Stock options
- Private Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Life Insurance
- Several Office Perks (complimentary cafe, snacks, drinks, onsite gym, parking etc.)
- Reimbursed rail travel
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Robert Grigg @ ITECCO on 020 3882 0688 or email