Cloud Security Engineer - Remote - £60,000 +
My client are an automotive software provider who are looking for an individual to join them on a permanent basis. Here you will have the opportunity to be a main point of contact for the companies internal Cloud Security.
* You will be a key resource in the teams whose responsibilities include design, deployment, securing, monitoring, and developing the best practices for the companies AWS estate.
* You will play a crucial role in developing the companies own products (must be comfortable with embracing new technologies and development practices)
* Maintain the cloud estate utilising Infrastructure as code
* Deployment of front and backend serverless applications
* Management and backup and business continuity solutions in AWS including database administration
*Ensure the continual stability of the company's cloud estate - articularly the Security and compliance with data protection regulations and business requirements.
* AWS experience
* Cloud technology understanding
* Strong database understanding
* Knowledge of application and cloud security
* Knowledge of agile development - Jira/ Confluence
* Birthday off work
* 25 days holiday
* Standard Pension Scheme
* Friendly team
* Employee benefits scheme: discounts to cinemas, food chains, gyms, Apple etc
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending an updated copy of your CV for review.