Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Role: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England
Salary: £37,000 - £45,000 DOE
*** INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY ***
My client is one of largest and fastest growing Managed Service Providers in the UK and they are looking for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their rapidly growing tech team. As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and configuring the firm's upcoming and existing Cloud Infrastructure and Network platforms alongside the talented IT Support professionals.
You will be a key figurehead within the organisation, acting as the lead within large scale projects and ensuring the day-to-day running of existing Cloud systems.
- UNLIMITED HOLIDAYS!
- Training and qualifications all paid for
- Monthly incentives
- Personal training and development scheme
- Health and wellbeing plan
Skills from You:
- Deep understanding of VMWare (configurations and builds)
- Windows Server 2019 (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Active Directory, AzureAD)
- Citrix (Netscaler, Citrix Cloud)
- Veeam backups
- Office365 management and administration
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Jack Matthews @ ITECCO on 0113 543 0745 or email jack . matthews @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Newcastle | Sunderland | Durham | Gateshead |
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.