Role: Software Engineer C++
Location: Derby HQ! but… HYBRID WORKING! (60% WFH)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Sponsorship: Not Provided
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
C++ Software Engineer
My client, one of the most successful and established manufacturing companies in the world, have recently decided to expand their team as they enter their next stage of innovation. Nearly sixty years strong, they have helped shape the industry to what it is today and are now beginning the next huge step for innovation in the aerospace, automotive, defence and energy industry. They are looking to recruit their next key team member to support their worldwide success!
They are looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be part of an innovative and knowledgeable team that will be working on designing, developing, and testing some industry-evolving products.
Software Engineer C++ Benefits include
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours!
- Bi-yearly salary reviews
- 27 days holiday (Plus bank holidays!)
- Substantial pension scheme
- Individual equipment budget
- 15 weeks' paid leave for new parents
- Employee discounts for most major retailers
- Summer and Christmas social events!
Do you have experience with any of the following…?
- commercial experience in C++ (one year minimum)
- knowledge/experience of object-oriented design
- knowledge/experience in agile or scrum methodologies
- strong mathematical skills
- knowledge of 3D vector/coordinate geometry (desirable)
My client is looking to fill this C++ Software Engineer opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on 0115 654 9916 to discuss in further detail.
This role would be suitable for: C++ Software Developers, C++ Software Engineers, C++, OOD, OOP, Junior Developer, Mid-Level Developer, Senior C++ Developer
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.