Role: BI Developer
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Sponsorship: Cannot be provided
We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to one of the world's leading Digital Transformation solutions providers. They are leading force in their industry, utilising the latest business intelligence platforms and analytic tools to drive forward business strategy and solutions. With their client base including market leaders in every sector from Banking, Insurance, and Retail, to Travel, Transport and Utilities.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Development of their MS SQL Server/Azure SQL database
- Integrating their data warehouses made up of different systems - including HR, finance, student management, etc
- Building and developing current BI platform to integrate the different systems above into one platform
- Understanding the data structure of their current data warehouse
- Writing reports and producing analysis/insight of attendances, withdrawals, etc
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Background - 4+ years' experience in BI Developer role
- MS full stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Database - Solid working knowledge and understanding of database development and optimization, ideally within SQL server or Azure SQL database.
- Data Warehousing - working knowledge of ETL pipelines, data integration, system architecture and intersystem communication strategy
- Data visualisation - experience in a BI platform, ideally Power BI but Tableau works too!
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK