Role: BI Developer
Salary: Up to £45,000 (doe)
Location: Remote, with occasional travel to London
Sponsorship: Not provided for this role
My client is seeking a talented BI Developer to join their rapidly expanding team. Operating as an industry leader in the healthcare and life space, they are truly able to have a positive impact through utilising the power of Machine Learning and AI.
In a position as a BI Developer, you will have the responsibility of in building, maintaining, and enhancing their data warehouse design, in order for them later to be able to strategic business decisions. Through the value you add in your role, it will then be possible to produce the invaluable insight and analysis to drive the company forward enabling to them to continue to make a difference.
You should apply if you have some of the following:
- BSc in Computer Science, or other related STEM subject
- Some commercial experience as a BI Developer in healthcare or other related field
- Highly proficient in BI Tools
- Strong Python, Java, or another programming language
- Good understanding of relational database operations
- Working knowledge of warehouse architecture, ETL processes and data formatting
- Good stakeholder management
You should really apply if you have:
- Background more specifically related to mental health within the healthcare field
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.