Application Support Engineer
Role: Application Support Engineer
Location: North London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
You will be responsible for providing technical heldesk support to all users, ensuring the smooth operation and security of the systems involved. You will also be involved in team projects to rollout and update cloud based and on-premise systems.
Working closely with 1st line support, you will take ownership and resolve escalated issues, liaising with a wider technical team and external suppliers.
You will be the specialist for their business applications running across Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Business Central, and their websites.
- 2nd line support and problem resolution across th
- e business applications and websites
- Take ownership of reported issues and provide a resolution in a timely manner
- Liaise with 3rd party, technical suppliers and staff
- Escalate issues to LiveOps manager where necessary
- Identify recurring problems and find solutions
- Ensure proper recording, closure, and root cause analysis of all issues
- Lead on aplication projects when required
- 25 days annual leave + closed between xmas and new year
- 35 hour/week
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office (first 2 -3 months would require 4-5 days onsite for training)
- £200/year art allowance (to spend on cultural/art visits)
- £200/year working from home allowance
- Art fund 10% pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Free Art Fund membership
If this role sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to Jake . Stewart @ ITECCO .co.uk