Role: Android Developer
Location: Remote (With the option to work in office)
Salary: £45,000- £55,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an Android Developer to join one of the largest ticket selling agencies in the UK, who work with huge clients for some of the biggest events in the country. They are looking for a passionate and hard-working Android Developer to join their team, working on the busiest event ticketing website in the UK!
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with native Android app development.
- An understanding of Java, the Android SDK, JUnit, Android Studio and Eclipse IDEs
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience with Kotlin
- Remote Working
- Option to work in office from multiple UK Locations
- Career Progression
- Training provided
- A financially stable company with 30+% growth every year
- Company Pension
- 33 Days Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company Macbook Pro
- Health Insurance
If you are interested, please send your CV and salary expectation for immediate consideration!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.