Role: Analytical Consultant
Location: Leeds (Flexible Working)
Salary: £40,000 DOE
My client is an industry leading multinational marketing agency with operations throughout the UK, Europe and Australia. They specialise in the PPC sector and have key clientele that includes the likes of Mazda, Britvic, Castrol and Asda.
They are now specifically looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Analytical Consultant to join their dedicated Leeds-based team. The successful candidate would be responsible for a variety of projects which can vary from a quick adhoc analysis into conversion rates, to a long-term attribution engagement with a client where you analyse and optimise their channel performance.
- BSc Mathematics or Statistics or similar.
- Excellent communication skills (ESSENTIAL) can communicate technical findings clearly to non-technical audiences (external clients).
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in using SQL and
- Skilled in Python (desirable) either from University, personal projects or commercial skills
- Marketing experience
- Experience with some of the following tools would be helpful - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Business manager, Google Search console and others.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) annually increasing by 1 day for each completed year.
- Flexible working
- Training and progression
- Employer pension contribution
- Life assurance cover
- Private health care plan
- Oodles scheme - offers discounts and cashbacks
- Very relaxed and informal company culture
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.