3rd Line Support Engineer - Cloud & Virtualisation
Role: 3rd Line Support Engineer - Cloud & Virtualisation
Location: Bishopsworth, Bristol
Salary: up to £55,000 DOE
My client, a well-established and trusted IT Solutions provider based in Bristol, is looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer with experience in Cloud and Virtualisation technologies to join their technical team on a permanent basis.
Working alongside other teams within the company, your role will be to advise, design, and implement solutions in Office365 and Azure, as well as virtualisation platforms such as VMware. You will be confident liaising with stakeholders and directors, as well as providing high-level technical support across a range of technical issues.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Progression and development
- 4x Death in Service
- Pension Scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- Experience as a 3rd Line Engineer, or specialised in Cloud and Virtualisation
- Office365 stack - SharePoint, Teams, Exchange Online
- Azure - migration, backups, and disaster recovery
- VMware - building virtual machines, design, and installation
- PowerShell Automate and Scripting
- Citrix / Windows Virtual Desktop
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bristol | Chippenham | Weston-super-Mare | Bath | Newport | Stroud | Swindon |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.