3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Role: 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: Sheffield, England
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
*** INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY ***
My client, a market-leading Managed Service Provider, with customers in both the public and private sectors located across the UK are looking to bring a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer on board with a willingness to develop their career. It is essential you have interpersonal skills and maintain a focus on good customer service throughout the role. You will be part of an expanding team, acting as the main point of escalation within the organisation. You will be working with a team of highly technical and enthusiastic IT Technicians to support existing and future customers.
To be eligible for this position you MUST have a valid UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle as this role will contain field work.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Generous pension contribution
- Frequent company events including annual company retreats!
- Personal training and development plan
- Office365 migrations
- Windows Server 2016/19 installations, configurations and updates
- Virtualisation technologies including VMWare and Hyper-V
- Networking (Routing, Switches, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Firewall support and administration
Being able to communicate to both technical and non-technical users is key, as well as high levels of customer support. Previous experience of IT Support up to the 3rd line would be highly advantageous.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Jack Matthews @ ITECCO on 0113 543 0745 or email jack . matthews @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from: Wakefield | Sheffield | Barnsley | Rotherham | Doncaster
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.