2nd/3rd LINE IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - 3 WEEK CONTRACT - £200-£300/DAY - Outside IR35
From the 29th of June to the 20th of July my client requires an exprienced 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer to fill a vacancy. This 3 week contract comes with a very generous day rate to reflect the urgency of the requirement.
The Client is an IT Support Company providing remote and onsite Support to other companies across the UK. With fantastic new offices and freindly colleagues who will make you feel right at home, this is the perfect role for someone looking for a new challange.
My Client is looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server Administration 2012/2016/2019
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS - desirable
- Be able to communicate and articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Be able to drive and have their own car
- Microsoft Office suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Backup software and related principles (i.e. Backup Exec, Veeam, etc.)
- Some knowledge of Networking - Routing & Switching, TCP/IP, VLANS, Firewalls (Cisco & WatchGuard)
Additional desirable skills:
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- Cisco CCNA
- PowerShell Scripting
- Cyber Security
Please apply ASAP as interviews are taking place as we speak, so if you are interested or know anyone with the above skillset. Please get in touch with me or apply below!