2nd Line Support Engineer role - £23k -£27k - Wigan
My client, who are one of my best MSP clients, are looking for a 2nd Line Support Technician to join ther team on a permanent basis.
They offer an extensive amount on-the-job training and encourage progression throughout your career. They are a market leading provider of IT Support. They have also become a trusted solutions provider to over 200 organisations, including goverment sector and educcational organsiations.
This role includes rota shift patterns either early morning till afternoon or late orning to evening. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in an IT Technican role providing 2nd line support.
** Strong career progression path
** 25 days annual leave
** Fun office environment
** Regular pay reviews
** Training provided
- Logging and management of tickets on CRM and JIRA Service Desks.
- Provide 2nd line support to clients and internal departments covering hardware and software issues
- Monitor the status of incidents reported
- Escalating and updating the team ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner and to agreed SLA's
- Ensure that users are informed and updated of the status and progress of their requests
- Work in a logical and methodical manner, prioritising their own workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail a
- Be a strong team player
- Have a strong desire and passion for IT
- Networking- LAM/WAN DHCP/DNS
You must have charisma and passion for IT - we want to know that you are enthusiastic about progressing within your career!