2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: up to £33,000 DOE
My client, a well-established Managed Service Provider based in Reigate, is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. As part of the role, you will be providing internal and external support to customers primarily across London and the South.
The company value their employees and offer a large training budget to give you the best possible learning opportunities! They also offer progression, paid overtime (when required), and regular social events including a summer party and Christmas party!
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Large training budget
- Paid overtime when required
- Regular social events including Summer party and Christmas party
- Flexible working - 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Office365 stack - SharePoint, Teams, Intune, OneDrive
- Windows Desktop Support
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- Networking - Firewall management, Routers, Switches
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Reigate | Surrey | Leatherhead | Crawley | Sutton | Croydon | Guildford | Woking |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.