IT Support Technician (1st/2nd line)
Role: IT Support Technician (1st/2nd line)
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
My client, a Managed Service Provider focusing on supporting SMEs, is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their Chessington team, providing 1st/2nd line support to customers across the UK. The company supports both on-premise and cloud systems/infrastructure, with a focus on moving towards fully cloud-based solutions.
The company is going through a growth period and is acquiring businesses to grow its organisation.
This role is 100% site-based, with some travel to customer sites required from time to time, so a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle are essential.
- 20 days of annual leave rising to each year to a max of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Tailored training and progression plan
- Paid certifications within your first year!
- Family feel environment with regular socials
- 2+ years experience in IT Support
- Active Directory - user permissions, groups, and administration
- Windows 7/8/10
- Office365 support and administration
- Experience working within an MSP is highly desirable
- Driven to progress and determination
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Kingston upon Thames | Mitcham | Streatham | Croydon | South London | Leatherhead | Guildford | Slough | Crawley |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.