1/2nd Line Support Role
Role: it Support Engineer
Location: East London (fully remote)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
My client, who are partners with Microsoft and Cisco have grown into a global industry leader. They provide IT services globally and are looking for an experienced IT Engineer to join their IT team on a permanent basis. The role will consist of owning and driving customer success through design and delivery of innovative technology. You will be responsible for a set group of clients and must ensure their technical data is kept up to date in the Managed Services Team.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Internal progression opportunities
- Wellbeing support
- Matched pension contribution up to 8%
- Training programmes and courses
- 1 year+ of commercial experience in a similar role doing desktop support
- Customer Service
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2012- Windows Sever 2022, Wintel
- Active Directory (On prem and AD Azure)
- Hardware maintenance
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Isabella Lawton @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email Isabella . Lawton @ itecco . co . uk
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.