Role: Web Developer
Location: London (Remote but UK based)
Salary: Up to £90,000 DOE
My client is a progressive and contemporary firm specialising in digital management of everything from e-sports gaming to music. They have grown from a small start-up to having multiple investments from different sectors. The job role they are looking for is a Web Developer to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis. Their mission is to change how their clients advertise their everyday business, going away from the old techniques to use new technology to streamline the process. You will be part of an innovative team of developers using Laravel and PHP.
The ideal candidate:
* 3+ years' experience in Laravel or Symfony
* 3+ years' experience in PHP
* Experience in Docker or Kubernetes
* Good experience using AWS
* Good CI/CD experience using GitHub Workflows
* Knowledge of GIT version control
* 30 days annual leave (Plus 8 bank holidays)
* A competitive salary reviewed annually.
* Remote working with 100% flexibility.
* Brand new office with resting pods, table tennis tables and on-site chef.
* Quarterly paid company trips (Tokyo, Sydney and Las Vegas to name a few).
* Hardware of your choice (Macbook/Laptop).
* No prescription on tooling, use the development tools that suit you.
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oscar Walter @ ITECCO on 02081642754 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.