Trainee Sales Consultant
Do you want to work with an award-winning team in one of the best large recruitment agency's in the UK?
* Working on a well established team with excellent market presence
* Market leading brand
* Working alongside some of Liverpool's best recruiters
* Collaborative, high energy, and fun office culture
* Multiple PSL agreements in place
* Committed and respected management team
* Industry-best training and development and ongoing support
We are a dynamic team of experienced, knowledgeable consultants who have established themselves in the marketplace with an enviable reputation for high quality and outstanding service. Our clients have worked with Search for many years and this team have a high level of repeat business from our loyal clients.
We are growing and are looking to expand our team even further as we move through 2021. To give you a flavour of what to expect as a Consultant within the Office Services team, here are just a few of the things we do every day:
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into Office Services roles, such as administrators, secretaries, office managers etc
* Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
* Business Development: sourcing and proactively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services and solutions
* Meeting with our existing and potential clients
If you are hungry for success and motivated by career progression and earning potential this role will deliver on all levels.
This role will inherit some business with plenty of opportunities to grow your desk through account management and business development.
* Experience in providing a quality customer service
* Sales and account management ability
* Career-minded, hard-working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* You do not need any recruitment experience to succeed within this role
* Warm desk with the immediate opportunity to earn commission
* Opportunities for career progression
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company