What you'll be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell Senitor as a business partner
- Attending meetings and negotiating rates and carry out the whole recruitment cycle competently
- Writing job adverts and social media content to attract top talent
- Headhunting for candidates with specific skills
- Arranging interviews and making job offers to successful candidates
- Building and maintaining long and successful relationship with both clients and candidates.
- Research, immerse in and become a true expert by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
So… Why ITECCO?
- 100% of our trainee consultants reach promotions within 3 months!
- We pay 20% commission of EVERYTHING you make - NO CAP!
- Company paid holidays
- Company iPhone and Laptop
- Monthly Achievers Club - 20 stories, Ivy Asia, Flight Club, Axe Throwing, Bowling
- 2 Weeks Christmas break!
- Fast track to management - competitive salary.