Technical Project Manager
Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Brighton (3 days p/w remote)
Salary: Up to £60,000 DOE
Our client, a digital creative studio specializing in designing, building, and creating digital experiences for huge brands in the entertainment industry is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team. Since operations began 15 years ago, they have built a team of dynamic and forward-thinking creatives, leaders, and technicians to become a highly reputable name within the industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading projects whilst managing client expectations and overseeing development and design operations.
The ideal candidate:
* A software/web development background is desirable
* An understanding of PHP, AWS, Docker & SQL
* Experience with JIRA/MS Project/ Smartsheets etc.
* PM Qualifications would be desirable, but not essential
* Client facing experience
* Strong Leadership qualities to take control of the projects from Planning to Implementation
* Fun loving… still a 'kid at heart'
* Health & Dental Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Annual Holiday
* Free Massages
* Weekly drinks
* Christmas period shut down (extra holidays)
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Generous pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest-growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.