Role: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Fully Remote (Hybrid working)
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
I am currently on the lookout for a talented Technical Business Analyst to join a scale up company in the Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and ETL space, providing leading software solutions to their esteemed list of clients. Starting up around seven years ago, they have built a client base with some of the biggest names in Telecoms - Telefonica, Vodafone etc - and plan to expand beyond the Telecoms into other rapidly growing industries, providing their product to other industry leading companies.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Gathering customer and business requirements from external clients
- Interacting and liaising with internal developers and solutions architects as well as customer technical staff to provide technical insight and understanding
- Running complex SQL queries
🚀We're excited if you have:
- Background - commercial experience in a Business Analyst background with strong technical ability
- Technical Business Analysis- strong experience in gathering business and customer requirements
- Programming language - Analysing and building advanced SQL queries for use cases such as extracts, KPIs, etc
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Ciaran Conway @ ITECCO on 01908 738 781 or email ciaran . conway @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability. Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK