My client is a European leader in digital, consulting and software development. With 50,000 Employees, spanning across 30 countries globally. Last years revenue generated was upwards of £4billion. They're looking to add a high energy Technical Architect, leading small-medium scale assignments, using a variety of modern development technologies, across the full stack.
- 3+ years commercial UK experience.
- Full understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience of containerisation environment.
- Experience of Jenkins, CI/CD and
- SC Clearance or meet criteria for eligibility.
- Outgoing personality & adaptable to changing requirements.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Microservices &
- Knowledge of emerging concepts and technologies (Cryptography, Biometrics & Blockchain)
- Fully remote working
- £5000-£6000 car allowance (if required)
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days.
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Company pension plan
- And many more
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest-growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.