Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about finding and developing this generation's greatest talents? If so, you might be our Internal Recruiter.
ITECCO is the world's leading Technology Recruitment Agency. We connect more than 100,000 professionals across the world, through our platforms. We employ 80+ consultants across 2 offices in Manchester.
For more than 5 years, ITECCO has helped companies of all sizes recruit tech talent. ITECCO provides outstanding digital and technology recruitment services. We have strong, long-standing relationships with our candidates and clients. Our employees know how to fill tech and digital roles, and who the best candidates are to fill them. We are based in Manchester, Amsterdam, and Austin. This means our database of candidates and clients is growing daily.
What we offer you
As our Internal Recruiter, you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building our business. By providing you with the ownership of our recruiting, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone ensuring you become an expert. You'll be working out of our HQ in Didsbury and to ensure a never-ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business
- A chance to work closely together with the Managing Director on the recruiting strategy
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Take full ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, including; role profiling, candidate sourcing, CV screening, assessment planning, creating interview scripts, and conducting interviews
- Build a strong employer brand and attracting both the obvious talents (what we call shouting talents) as well as the more covert talents (what we call whispering talents)
- Own the execution of further developing and automating our recruiting processes
- Improve our onboarding process in close collaboration with management
What we expect from you
We expect that you take ownership of everything you do, are proactive, and follow through on commitments. You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. Moreover, you are humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. While we have no preferences as to whether you have a background in HR, marketing, sales, or something completely different, we expect that you have an innate desire to get to know other people and learn, develop, and push yourself. If need be, we will teach you everything you need to know about recruiting. We do expect you to:
- Have acquired a bachelor's or master's degree with outstanding results
- Have a UK work permit
- Be curious about and have a genuine and deep passion for working with and understanding people
- Want to spend your day speaking with people ranging from students to executives
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you