Systems Architect - £42k DOE
Role: Systems Architect
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
One of my clients based in Runcorn, are on the hunt for a Systems Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be part of a modern, forward-thinking company who pride themselves on investing in their staff and progressing people through the company.
Purpose of the System Architect role will be to provide 1st/2nd and 3rd level user support on the portfolio of all technical solutions provided to the internal user's base and all supported clients. Communication with the users will be either remote access, telephone, email or direct
We are looking for an individual that is self-motivated, well presented and feels passionate about their career in IT.
* Managing end users (includes MACD; move, add, change & delete) with local PC configurations.
* Setting up and configure all types of desktop end-user equipment and keep the asset management database up to date. Understand the setup and maintenance of network cabling and rack design in the office. Have some knowledge of the connectivity of switches and routers (for troubleshoot purpose)
* Virtualisation software (Hyper-V) - using/managing VMs
* Enterprise server operating systems (OS) (Windows Server 2012R2& Linux)
* Microsoft 365, exchange on-line, SharePoint and Azure
* NAS - monitoring and storage assignments
* Network design and implementation
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Architect design
* Commercial awareness
* Cloud Technology, Microsoft 365, Hosted Telephony & Connectivity
* Good administration, planning and organisational skills (to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload). 'Change, Incident & Problem management'
* Highly focused on attention to detail and quality orientation
* Creative and lateral thinking, idea generating for process improvement and able to implement
* Ability to work on multiple tasks in isolation and within a team
* Highly resilient, remaining calm and stable under pressure
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive and proactive attitude
* A flexible approach and enthusiastic manner
* Desirable qualifications (non-essential): Microsoft: MCSA/MCSE, Cisco: CCNA/CCNP
* Great company culture
* 30 days holiday (Inc bank)
* Fun Office working environment
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by responding to this email with a copy of your updated CV for consideration.