Systems and Infrastructure Manager- £50K
Position: Systems and Infrastructure Manager
A multi-million-pound housing manufacturers are on the hunt for a Systems and Infrastructure manager to join their IT Team. This individual will report directly to the IT director, managing 2 other infrastructure engineers.
My client is looking for a forward thinking, ambitious and driven infrastructure manager. This person will be experienced in managing other engineers and supporting the infrastructure of a business.
- -24 Days holiday + bank (rising with service)
- -Life assurance scheme x3 of annual salary
- -Annual attendance bonus £1000
- -Pension scheme
- -Private medical insurance
The skills needed for the role include:
- Experienced supporting a breadth of infrastructure and bespoke applications
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft environment
- Office 365
- Experienced working with virtualised server infrastructure (VMware)
- Excellent understanding of networks
- Access management
- Cyber security principles
- Demonstratable leadership skills
- Ability to lead a team from the front
- Drive a high-performing IT service across the business
If the above position interests, you and you are keen to join a growing organisation then APPLY for immediate consideration.