Role: Systems Analyst
Salary: Up to £33k DOE
I am looking for a Systems Analyst to join my clients expanding Data team. You will assist the development team in projects for new and existing systems. You will also provide support and assistance to the users of these systems, while, working with software developers to provide documentation. This role is based in Manchester is offered at £33,000 DOE.
- Provide an effective support service for information systems, ensuring problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new software systems within a team environment.
- Provided a reporting service for ad hoc requests for information that are not readily available within existing systems
- Will be expected to plan their workload around their responsibilities within a project and link in with other members of the team to ensure a successful conclusion.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired
- Experience of programming using T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience implementing, documenting and supporting software systems.
- Proven ability to self-learn and adopt new T-SQL standards.
- Report writing skills, preferably in Crystal Reports and Reporting Services, Power Bi, and using T-SQL.
- The ability to communicate effectively on a technical and non-technical level to end-users
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.