Role: SQL/ BI Developer
Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you experienced in designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions? If so, my client is looking for a SQL/ BI Developer to analyse data and discover trends and patterns to make key business decisions. This role allows you to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment whilst being able to support you in your growth and development.
- Identify and resolve issues with reporting solutions
- Communicate well with all departments
- Test, implement and document new processes.
- Support managers with business process improvements
- Utilising the ERP system and complementing technologies.
- Support and influence continuous improvements projects.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Strong experience with SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Knowledge of Power BI
- ETL, data warehousing
- Experience with and ERP system (Desirable)
- Analytically minded with ability to work on your own initiative and be innovative
- In-depth understanding of database management systems
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.