Role: SQL Developer
Salary: Competitive Salary
My client is a well-established firm that is on the search for a passionate, driven individual who will thrive in a challenging environment. This is an amazing opportunity for a fresh graduate to jump start your career, or, for an already experienced individual to grow and develop through full training and development to ensure that you improve and progress within the company.
The successful candidate will be focusing on the firms Case Management System, working on applications and integration projects as well as developing and troubleshooting workflows. You will also be maintaining and developing software applications, as well as supporting business applications.
You will need to have knowledge of T-SQL and knowledge of database management systems and architecture is desirable.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Creating T-SQL queries
- Microsoft SQL server systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Travel insurance
- Travel loan
- Pension Scheme - 3% employer contribution
- Insurance policies
- Staff loyalty card for various discounts
- MANY MORE!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.