Role: Solutions Engineer
Location: Bishopsworth, Bristol
Salary: up to £45,000 DOE
My client, a well-established and trusted IT Solutions provider based in Bristol, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis. You will be providing ongoing technical support to critical infrastructure platforms, and act as a point of escalation for the service desk team.
Working closely with other technical teams in the business, you will maintain both internal and external infrastructure, identify risks and performance issues, continuously look to develop solutions to improve systems, and mentor junior engineers.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Progression and development
- 4x Death in Service
- Pension Scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- Previous 3rd Line experience within a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Windows Server up to 2019, MS Exchange/Office365 and Windows 10
- VMware ESXi or Hyper-V - building virtual machines and installation
- Knowledge of Networks including DNS, DHCP, Firewalls
- Backup solutions such as Veeam, Symantec, Backup Exec
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bristol | Chippenham | Weston-super-Mare | Bath | Newport | Stroud | Swindon |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.