Role: Software Engineer
Location: London (Remote but UK based)
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 DOE
Our client is a fast-paced and innovative firm specialising in health and performance testing. They started as a small start-up with 3/4 employees to having offices in London, LA and Montreal with an IT team of 30+. The company have now grown to having a hand in testing athletes and medical personal around the World. This ranges from armed forces, grassroot clubs and elite leagues such as MLB, MLS, NHL and the ATP tour. They are looking for a Software Engineer to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis. You will be part of the London office, using a combination of C# and .NET to develop permanent solutions and maximise the smooth running of the web applications.
The ideal candidate:
* 2+ years' experience with C#
* Good knowledge of ASP.NET/.NET Core
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Servers
* Experience with LINQ
* Experience in agile working environments
* Company bonus scheme with equity available
* Strategic influence in the growth of the company
* Collaboration with recognized thought leaders making a real impact in this ever-evolving industry
* Learning and development budget
* Flexible working hours and remote working
* And more…
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oscar Walter @ ITECCO on 02081642754 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.