Software Developer (Java)
Role: Software Developer (Java)
Location: West London (Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office)
I am currently recruiting for an industry leading company who specialise in software systems which help the most vulnerable. Their platform is made from clean, high-quality code and you will be responsible for developing new and exciting features.
You will be given autonomy to deliver on these projects, whilst given autonomy you will also get to share ideas with the other engineers who are really strong and very knowledgeable.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong core experience with Java
- Spring/Spring Boot Experience
Desired (but not essential) skills
- GraphQL exposure
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience within social care/systems used in social care.
- 25 Days holiday + Christmas Shut down + Bank holidays
- 30 Days on 2 years of service.
- 5% Pension
- Access to Perkbox
- Flexitime, work whichever hours as long as projects are being delivered
- Full remote working
- Choice of equipment.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced back-end developer looking to put to use their knowledge and skills within an industry leading company. If you are interested, then please click apply! Get in touch with me immediately, or on 020388206003 to discuss further!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.