Role: Software Developer
Duration: Initially 3-months
IR35 status: Outside
Start date: Immediate
My client is looking for 2 software developers to join them on a 3-month initial contract based on-site near Birmingham (they have other sites around the UK you would be able to work from if you so choose) They need someone with at least 4 years of experience and a degree/equivalent to come in and hit the ground running!
You would be working within a small team of software developers to manage and create automatic reports and intergrations to the warehouse management system. You would be liasing with both internal and external customers/clients.
- Deliver solutions which are error free and well tested consistently.
- Share knowledge/ideas/insight with the team
- Maintaining the software applications
- Testing, writing, specifying, and implementing new applications
- Testing for customer assurance and quility
- Sprint meetings
- Write clean, well documented, and structured code
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle reports
- System intergrations
- Good understanding of web services protocols such as SOAP, REST, and API design
- Agile methodologies
- Intergration toolkits
- Experience of source and version contral
Nice to haves:
- Software design
- Interaction design
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Business Intelligence
- Billing and reporting
If you are interested in this role, please send me your up-to-date CV and day rate expectations, and I will be in contact shortly.