Data Project Manager - Hybrid
Are you passionate about data, new technology and project management and want to take your career to the next level? I think I have the role for you! My client is a prominent Scottish data company going from strength to strength. They work with industry-leading organisations and are at the forefront of what they do.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to be the face for some of their biggest clients and help drive their products to the next level. You will join an agile team of experts in a business that prides itself on having a great business culture.
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience in a project management role
- Data management knowledge
- Risk management
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience delivering client briefs
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible hybrid working
- 31 days holiday
- Progression opportunities
- Friendly and supportive culture
- To name a few!
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your CV and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Please note, you must reside in the UK to apply for this position.