Service Desk Engineer
Role: Service Desk Engineer
Location: Aylesford, Kent
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 DOE
One of my longstanding clients is looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join their technical team in Kent. As part of the service desk team, you will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line support to several thousand users, with the support of other engineers in the UK.
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday increasing each year of service to 25 days plus Bank Holiday
- Onsite parking
- Training and development
- 3x Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Share Save Scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- 2 years' experience on a service desk / help desk
- Office365 / Exchange
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Hardware - laptops, printers, scanners etc.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Maidstone | Kent | Chatham | Tonbridge | Tunbridge Wells | Dartford | Gravesend | Ashford
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.