Service Delivery Manager
Role: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Bishopsworth, Bristol
Salary: up to £60,000 DOE
My client, a well-established and trusted IT Solutions provider based in Bristol, is looking for a Service Delivery Manager with technical and managerial experience to join their technical team on a permanent basis.
As Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the overall IT functions including the service desk, risk management, problem management, and major incidents. You will be working with several managers across the IT departments including the Service Desk Manager, Lead Service Delivery Manager, and the pre-sales team.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Progression and development
- 4x Death in Service
- Pension Scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- Experience managing technical teams and acting as a point of escalation
- Broad technical knowledge including Windows Server, Office365, Exchange, VMware/Hyper-V, Azure, and Networking
- Understanding of ISO27001 and security policies and procedures
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bristol | Chippenham | Weston-super-Mare | Bath | Newport | Stroud | Swindon |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.