Service Delivery Manager
Role: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Frome, Somerset
My client, one of the best-ranked MSPs in the world, is looking for an enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager to join their dedicated IT team. You will play a leading role in ensuring outstanding customer service is provided through the Service Desk Engineers and the Senior Tech teams. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the service desk, the recruitment, and the coaching of Service Desk Engineers and Senior Engineers. Manage the KPI records and develop strategies to achieve targets.
Developing your career is one of their top priorities and with their personalised training plans, you will have the opportunity to progress your career massively!
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Career development and training plans for all team members
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Private healthcare after 2 years of service
- Subsidised 24/7 gym membership
- Team social activities/Breakout areas with free tea, posh coffee, snacks, and video games
- Employee celebrations
- Free workwear and onsite parking
- Previous experience as a Service Desk Manager
- Experience in an MSP background
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for learning a huge range of business types and new technologies
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and understand business types
- A 'can-do' attitude, and self-motivation
- Highly organised with impeccable time management and ability to meet deadlines
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Amealia Kelly @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6043 or email Amealia . Kelly @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bath | Bristol | Salisbury | Chippenham | Westbury |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.